Fuzzy Jess available anywhere?

dselva80
Hi,

Can I find Bob Orchard's fuzzy Jess toolkit for download anywhere? (academic license) All links to the toolkit seem to be broken since Bob retired, and I don't really want to reimplement all this functionality from scratch...

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

Re: JESS: [EXTERNAL] Fuzzy Jess available anywhere?

Friedman-Hill, Ernest
Sandia has a license from NRC to redistribute the FuzzyJ toolkit. I will
put it up on the Jess web site as soon as the site comes back from system
time.

On 10/7/12 5:55 AM, "dselva80" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Can I find Bob Orchard's fuzzy Jess toolkit for download anywhere?
>(academic
>license) All links to the toolkit seem to be broken since Bob retired,
>and I
>don't really want to reimplement all this functionality from scratch...
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Daniel
>

>--
>in the BODY of a message to [hidden email], NOT to the list
>(use your own address!) List problems? Notify [hidden email].

Re: JESS: [EXTERNAL] Fuzzy Jess available anywhere?

Bob Orchard
Send me an email at [hidden email] and I'll see what I can do.

Bob Orchard.

On 2012-10-07, at 5:55 AM, dselva80 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can I find Bob Orchard's fuzzy Jess toolkit for download anywhere? (academic
> license) All links to the toolkit seem to be broken since Bob retired, and I
> don't really want to reimplement all this functionality from scratch...
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Daniel

> in the BODY of a message to [hidden email], NOT to the list
> (use your own address!) List problems? Notify [hidden email].

Re: JESS: [EXTERNAL] Fuzzy Jess available anywhere?

The FuzzyJ Toolkit is now available at
http://www.jessrules.com/user.programs/FuzzyJToolkit.zip .

On 10/8/12 11:44 AM, "Friedman-Hill, Ernest" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Sandia has a license from NRC to redistribute the FuzzyJ toolkit. I will
>put it up on the Jess web site as soon as the site comes back from system
>time.
>
>On 10/7/12 5:55 AM, "dselva80" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Can I find Bob Orchard's fuzzy Jess toolkit for download anywhere?

Re: JESS: [EXTERNAL] Fuzzy Jess available anywhere?

dselva80
Thanks so much to both of you for your prompt answers.

Best,

Daniel