JESS: Is www.jessrules.com down

Felix Chan-2
Hi all,

I have not been able to access jessrules.com for a couple of days. I
am wondering if this is just me.

Thanks.

Felix

Re: JESS: Is www.jessrules.com down

Friedman-Hill, Ernest
The server is back up now.
On Jul 6, 2011, at 2:43 PM, Felix Chan wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have not been able to access jessrules.com for a couple of days. I
> am wondering if this is just me.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Felix

> [hidden email]'
> in the BODY of a message to [hidden email], NOT to the list
> (use your own address!) List problems? Notify [hidden email]
> .

Informatics & Decision Sciences          Phone: (925) 294-2154
Sandia National Labs
PO Box 969, MS 9012                            [hidden email]
Livermore, CA 94550                             http://www.jessrules.com