JESS: Jess source file

Ran Habouba

Hello

Maybe someone can help me?

Do you have any instruction how do I create Jess source file from text file?
 I can`t find it in the internet. I don`t want use jave only JESSTAB.

Thanks

Ran

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6420 (20110829) __________

http://www.eset.com

Re: JESS: Jess source file

soc.frangis
Seeing as the post is a few days old, the best i could say is re-direct the question to the Protege/Jesstab people.  I "think" what your asking is, after linking up Jess and Protege, taking the graphical ontology mixed with whatever facts you inserted from the Jess command line and dumping a rule file (.CLP) ?  Wouldn't know, but even if you did, you would still need to code in Java to create a program using the Jess engine that would execute that rule file.

"Note: Although the Jess listserver has many cross-posts regarding JessTab, JessTab is not supported directly by Sandia. For support questions, please contact JessTab's author, Henrik Eriksson: mailto:hener@...

http://www.jessrules.com/jesswiki/view?JessTab

--
V/R
-Socrates Frangis