JESS: Launching FuzzyMain class instead of JessMain when using Eclipse Jess debug configuration

JESS: Launching FuzzyMain class instead of JessMain when using Eclipse Jess debug configuration

Mitchell S. Shack

I am trying to use the FuzzyJess extensions with Jess 70b1.  When I launch a debug session, the Jess debug configuration defaults to using the Jess Main class and I can't access the FuzzyRete class and FuzzyJ Toolkit functions.  Is there a way to setup Eclipse to launch the FuzzyMain class instead and still have access to Jess debugging tools?

Thank you very much for the help.

- Mitch

END

TradeStation Group, Inc. is a publicly-traded holding company (Nasdaq: TRAD) of two operating subsidiaries, TradeStation Securities, Inc. (Member NASD, NYSE, SIPC and NFA) and TradeStation Technologies, Inc. (formerly known as Omega Research, Inc.). No offer or solicitation to buy or sell securities or financial products of any kind, or any type of trading or investment advice, recommendation or strategy, is made, given or in any manner endorsed by TradeStation Securities, Inc. or any of its affiliates.  The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable; however, TradeStation Securities does not attest to its completeness or accuracy. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Re: JESS: Launching FuzzyMain class instead of JessMain when using Eclipse Jess debug configuration

friedman_hill ernest j
I think Mitchell S. Shack wrote:
> I am trying to use the FuzzyJess extensions with Jess 70b1.  When I
> launch a debug session, the Jess debug configuration defaults to using
> the Jess Main class and I can't access the FuzzyRete class and FuzzyJ
> Toolkit functions.  Is there a way to setup Eclipse to launch the
> FuzzyMain class instead and still have access to Jess debugging tools?

Right now I don't believe there is a way to do it, no. This should be
possible by the final release.