JESS: Rule query

C Mc Mullan
Hi all,

I'm researching finding conflicts between ontology mappings.  For
instance, a mapping from ontology A to ontology B might be:

A.name = B.firstname + " " + B.lastname

and a mapping from A to C might be

A.name = C.lastname + ", " + C.firstname

and using SWRL to represent the mapping rules.  Since this is a
slight misuse of SWRL (the mapping rules are not really logical rules
as such) I was wondering how they could be analysed using JESS.  For
instance to find conflicts for any rules which have the head "A.name"
or whatever.  So it's the actual rule that I'm trying to analyse
rather than the logic of the rule.

I'd be grateful for any pointers!

Many thanks,
Colm