JESS: how to embed the Ontology into JSP with Jesstaglib

JESS: how to embed the Ontology into JSP with Jesstaglib

"ûig5?B?qky5qbXP?To:jess-users"

Hello,

I attempt to embed the Ontology of Protege into JSP for specific implementation
with Jesstaglib tool. The Jesstaglib can embed Jess script language into JSP.
but I don't know how to do. Can everyone teach me how to embed Ontology
into JSP with Jesstaglib or other patterns. please provide some examples to me.
Thanks.

Sincerely,

--
¬ã¨s¥Í ªL¹©µÏ