Matching facts based on a slot, but not the fact's type

Matching facts based on a slot, but not the fact's type

Aurelien Mazurie
Dear Jess users,
I am still learning the ropes, and cannot find an answer to the following question either online or in the 'Jess in action' book. Is there a way to match facts in a LHS based on the presence of a slot?

For example, I have two templates:

(deftemplate A (slot score))
(deftemplate B (slot score))

I would like my rule to be triggered if any fact (either from template A, B, or others) have a 'score' slot with a specific value. For now I can do it by manually adding references to A and B in the LHS, but this will not scale well. I'm looking for a solution that can just work on any fact, regardless of the template they are defined from.

Best,
Aurelien