Re: [Repast-interest] Re: JESS: Jess with Repast

Re: [Repast-interest] Re: JESS: Jess with Repast

Rosalvo Streit
Hi Bogdan,

Have you already read the article "Agent-Based Modelling of House Price
Evolution"? The authors tell that they have implemented an agent-based model
integrating RePast and FuzzyJ toolbox.

I'm working in my PhD thesis too, and I'm starting to think about the
implementation of my model using this kind of implementation. If possible, I
would appreciate to receive some comments about your progresses.

Best regards,

Rosalvo Streit.