VIEW JESS result in textArea

babolatjess
j'ai vu ça sur le site de jess , ça marche bien

import java.awt.TextArea;
import jess.*;
public class display {
  public static void main(String[] unused) throws JessException {
     TextArea ta = new TextArea(20, 80);
     TextAreaWriter taw = new TextAreaWriter(ta);

Frame a = new Frame("Output");
a.add(taw);
a.pack();
a.setVisible(true);
     Rete r = new Rete();
     r.addOutputRouter("t", taw);
     r.addOutputRouter("WSTDOUT", taw);
     r.addOutputRouter("WSTDERR", taw);
     // Do something interesting, then...
     System.exit(0);
  }
}

but my problem comes from the fact that I already created the interface with j frameform and he will not see me on the textarea here's the code:
TextAreaWriter taw = new TextAreaWriter(textArea1);
//textarea already created
engine.addOutputRouter("t", taw);

engine.addOutputRouter("WSTDOUT", taw);

engine.addOutputRouter("WSTDERR", taw);